Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ann Jennings

18.07.2006


Ann Jennings, 65 years old, hot as hell and one more person on my list of most fvourite people in my life. Saw her at a meeting with the department of Child, youth and family services in Santa Fe. graceful, naughty, a sparkle in her eyes and we seem to have connected immediately. I had somewhere mentioned to her during the meeting that I would love to go horse-riding in this wild west country and voila, two days later we were driving down the countryside to a ranch to go horse-riding. An extremely, sweet, cuddly darling that you would wish was born as your grand-mother. She absolutely pampered us and took take care of us during our stay here. Chubby, a glowing face, very beautiful, a bright smile and eyes that exude joy, peace and happiness.

She used to work at the pententiary (i think that's how it is pronounced), basically a jail for many many years with hardened criminals and murderers and she said she somehow saw the person, the human being behind the facade of a criminal and every single one of them treated her with respect and love. She had one of the most challenging and also the most satisfying experiences of her life at the Jail. She has also been a teacher, teaching children and also working with teachers. Now, someone who has so much love to share must be a wonderful person and Ann is.

One more person in my list of gorgeous, beautiful and wonderful women I know. After the horse-riding, we went to a home-hospitality and all the time my mind would veer towards her, wondering if she has eaten, if she is alright because I saw my grand-mother in her and I missed my grandma terribly. I think she realised that and allowed me to take over her life for that single day. I would ensure she has eaten, carry her bags and also constantly look out for her. I wanted to be as much with her as possible because I felt this way I connected with My grandma who is no longer with me. On her way back, I shared some of my most intimate dreams, desires and secrets with her. i don't know why and so did she and she told her husband then, "Ralph, I think this letting go this time is going to be difficult for me." She told me how she started dating ralph when she was 58 and got married to him after six months. Wow! Now, will you call that failling in love or what. its been six years since and I just say both of them are extremely blessed to have each other as companions.

I asked her if ralph proposed to her and apparently he had not. So, I insisted that ralph propose to her on the bus ride back. he was embarassed so he asked me to propose to Ann and me being the super cool dude that I am readily agreed. I held Ann's hands and looked into her eyes and asked her, "Ann, Will you be my grandma!" and she turns around and says, "Oh! Comeon I am not old enough to be your grandma" and we went to peals of laughter. later, she did say she would love to me my grandma.

The next day, all of us met for lunch since this would be the last time I would see Ann here. She looked stunningly gorgeous and I had to hug her and I said, "hey gorgeous". She gave me a million dollar smile that will stay with me forever. As she hugged everyone on her way out, I could not help but drop a tear and say a silent prayer, "Please keep her healthy and take care of her" and I do wish I meet her again.

She said, "Tell your mother she has done a wonderful job with you" and drove away.

No comments:

Popular Posts